Dr. Chionh brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge in dental implants, surgery, orofacial pain including Temporamandibular Joint Disorders and oral medicine.
His credentials, accreditations and memberships in professional organisations include:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Science in Oral Medicine, University College London
- Graduate Certificate in Orofacial Pain, University of Southern California
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, Faculty of Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member, Faculty of General Dental Practitioners of the United Kingdom, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Registered & Accredited Botox & Filler Practitioner, Singapore Dental Council/Ministry of Health
- Accreditation in Dental Sleep Medicine, European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow, American Academy of Orofacial Pain
Dr. Chionh has a keen interest in pain management, and is passionate in treating them. He strives to give accurate diagnoses, and enjoys discussing pain issues in depth with his clients. He is analytical and driven, and takes great pride to ensure that his patients recover and regain their quality of life.