One-Stop High Technology Clinic
Our clinic is equipped with the latest technologies to diagnose, treat and solve your pain conditions. Some of the tools we use include CT scans, laser therapy, digital x-rays, WatchPAT and EMG.Contact Us
We are meticulous and take great pride in delivering high quality work. We love what we do, and strive to ensure your satisfaction. We guarantee that your implants will last for a minimum of five years. That’s how confident we are.Contact Us
Warmth & a Personal Touch
We endeavour to build a business with a soul, where you feel comfortable and at peace when you enter our doors. At Nourish, you are the reason for what we do.Contact Us
MEET OUR TEAM
Nourish Dental Care
Dr Chionh Chye Kiat, Eric
Dr Chionh brings with him a wealth of experience and knowledge in the areas of implant and dental surgery as well as oral medicine. Upon meeting essential clinical, educational & training requirements stipulated by the Royal Colleges, & passing rigorous requisite entrance examinations, Dr Chionh was admitted to and holds full membership in all four Royal Surgical Colleges of the United Kingdom & Ireland.
His credentials/ accreditations/ memberships in professional organizations include:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Science in Oral Medicine, University College London
- Graduate Certificate in Orofacial Pain, University of Southern California
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, Faculty of Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member, Faculty of General Dental Practitioners of the United Kingdom, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Registered & Accredited Botox & Filler Practitioner, Singapore Dental Council/Ministry of Health
- Accreditation in Dental Sleep Medicine, European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr Chionh has a keen interest in pain management and enjoys diagnosing and discussing pain issues indepth with clients. Highly analytical and driven, Dr Chionh is passionate about treating pain issues and takes great pride in ensuring patients get better and regain their normal lifestyles.
Veronica helms the holistic care and lymphatic drainage therapy treatments for patients.
Armed with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Chemistry from NUS, and Six Sigma Black Belt qualifications, Veronica took a leap of faith to pursue her interest in holistic health and skin care in 2010.
Veronica has been trained under the Chikly Health Institute in Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Levels 1 & 2. She also has a keen interest in understanding food intolerances & gut issues. As such, dietary counselling forms a large part of her consultation with clients.
To know more about Veronica, you can visit: www.nourishnaturally.org