At Nourish Dental & TMJ Care we believe in you and your pain, and understand how debilitating it can be. Chronic pain tends to seep into all aspects of your life, from work, to family and personal time. We would like to work together with you to restore your quality of life. Don’t suffer in silence when there is no need to.
Dr Eric Chionh Chye Kiat & His Team at Nourish Dental & TMJ Care
Dr. Eric Chionh runs the dental practice at Nourish Dental & TMJ Care together with a team of dedicated, competent and caring staff. He has been in the dental health business for over 20 years. This has led to a repository of knowledge and hands on experience with all sorts of dental concerns.
He is formally trained in Oral Medicine and Orofacial Pain, and holds a Singapore Dental Council approved qualification in these areas. His credentials, accreditations and memberships in professional organisations include:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, National University of Singapore
- Master of Science in Oral Medicine, University College London
- Graduate Certificate in Orofacial Pain, University of Southern California
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, Faculty of Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member, Faculty of General Dental Practitioners of the United Kingdom, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Practitioner, Singapore Dental Council/Ministry of Health
- Accreditation in Dental Sleep Medicine, European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow, American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Academic Fellow, American Academy of Oral Medicine
- American Board of Dental Specialties (ABDS) & American Dental Association (ADA) – Recognised Specialist in Orofacial Pain/TMD
Dr Chionh has a special interest and passion for TMD (Temporomandibular Joint Disorders), orofacial pain, pain and sleep dentistry, sleep apnoea, and chronic pain issues. He is analytical and careful in his diagnoses. He takes the time to explain his patients’ conditions, and discusses the best options for them. He strives to help patients regain their quality of life.
Hygiene Standards & Technology Used at Nourish Dental & TMJ Care
We use the most suitable technology and equipment for each of our patients at Nourish Dental & TMJ Care. We do laser therapy and are a one-stop, fully equipped dental clinic.
We have in-house CT scan, digital x-ray, WatchPAT and EMG machines, and also an intra-oral camera and screen. These technologies enable us to assess, diagnose and treat your conditions with precision.
These technologies help us to get a complete view and depth of areas that might need repair or restoration work. We are stringent with hygiene. All equipment and surgical environments are thoroughly sterilised before and after use.
High Quality Dental Implant Systems
We use high quality Korean and American dental implant systems at Nourish Dental & TMJ Care. These are of excellent quality, yet much more affordable than their competitors.
They have proven effective, with a high satisfaction rate amongst customers. These different systems allow for patients to match their needs with their budgets. All without sacrificing reliability or comfort.
Our Guarantee for Dental Implants
Your choice of dentist matters, as no special licensing is required to place dental implants. In a bid to save on cost, some dentists may use substandard fixtures or equipment, rush through the process, or do not ensure that there is enough bone density before placing them.
It is of absolute importance that you do your research, and select a qualified dentist whom you can trust. At Nourish Dental & TMJ Care, we guarantee a minimum of 5 years for your dental implants. Learn more about the dental implant process here.
Dr. Eric Chionh’s many years of practical experience means that you are in good hands. Combine that with the meticulousness of his team and usage of essential technology, and you can rest assured that you are getting the right treatment for your specific condition.
Professionalism With A Human Touch
We strongly believe in a trusting and productive partnership, for the sake of your total wellbeing. We wish you health and healing, and the very best that life has to offer.
“There is a light in this world, a healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force when there is suffering, too much pain. Then suddenly, the spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways. – Richard Attenborough”